05 June, 2018

Earthquakes and Volcanic Activity.



Increases in earthquakes and volcanic activity are happening all over the world.
Fracking in the USA is also causing swarms of earthquakes. You can't extract liquid from under the earth and not expect things to collapse under your feet. What is under the earth supports the crust of the earth. Remove it and all hell breaks loose but greed dictates what goes.
The video shows the swarms of earthquakes and their relationship to oil pumping, drill points and fracking situations.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chana ... it's been a while. Even so, I think about you often. And yes, they are good thoughts. Thank you for sharing your heart with me the past many years. I always enjoy your words of wisdom. Send some more of them to me if you like. I will be waiting. Blessings from Peg and me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:53 AM

    Awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sobering...
    certainly not what mainstream media would have us know !
    Thank you for this window into truth !
    Be safe and well

    ReplyDelete